Multi Skin Test Center MC 750
|Brand||Courage+Khazaka electronic GmbH|
|Country of manufacture||Germany|
What can the device do?
The device allows you to create your own measurement system by selecting probes of your choice.
The basic system consits of:
- measurement of skin hydration.
- oil (sebum) content assessment on skin and hair.
- other probes can optionally be added to the system: the elasticity measurement of the skin (biological skin age) measured by suction (ability of the skin to resist /firmness versus its ability to return to the original position, displayed in %), since the elasticty measurement needs a vacuum box inside the device to create the pressure it must be ordered with the basic model and cannot be added later.
- measurement of skin pigmentation and redness (erythema), skin temperature, TEWL index (the quality of the skin barrier), pH-measurement, hair colour measurement (more probes in preparation).
- Visioscope ® PC35 USB skin camera with parallel and cross polarized light makes the system complete.
- special foils Sebufix ® F16 and Corneofix ® F20 in convenient dispensers usable with the camera to perform quantitative analysis of sebum production and desquamation (chart interprets the images visible on the monitor). The Sebufix® mounted on the Visioscope® Camera shows the sebum production in real time on the monitor.
- the device is operated with the sophisticated and attractive software Complete Skin Investigation (CSI) to do image analysis, skin type determination, sun care product recommendation and hair care consulting.
- it can be also operated with the brandnew software Dermacheck 3000 especially suitable for aesthetic and dermatological practice to do single measurements with probes and camera, dermatoscopy (if the camera Visioscope ® PC35 is connected) and laser/IPL risk assessment (if a melanin measurement probe is connected). The software is modular and license based.