Multi Skin Test Center MC 1000
|Brand||Courage+Khazaka electronic GmbH|
|Country of manufacture||Germany|
The device allows you to create your own measurement system by selecting probes of your choice.
The basic system consits of:
- measurement of skin hydration.
- oil sebum content assessment on skin and hair.
- the elastic properties of the skin (biological skin age) measured by suction (ability of the skin to resist /firmness versus its ability to return to the original position), displayed in %.
- measurement of skin pigmentation and redness (erythema).
- Visioscope ® PC35 skin camera with parallel and cross polarized light.
- Other probes can be connected on request: skin temperature, TEWL index (the quality of the skin barrier), pH-measurement, hair colour measurement.
- Special foils Sebufix ® F16 and Corneofix ® F20 in convenient dispensers usable with the camera to perform quantitative analysis of sebum production and desquamation (chart interprets the images visible on the monitor). The Sebufix® mounted on the Visioscope® Camera shows the sebum production in real time on the monitor.
- The device is operated with the sophisticated and attractive software Complete Skin Investigation (CSI) to do image analysis, skin type determination, sun care product recommendation and hair care consulting.
- It can be also operated with the brandnew software Dermacheck 3000 especially suitable for aesthetic and dermatological practice to do single measurements with probes and camera, dermatoscopy and laser/IPL risk assessment. The software is modular and license based.